Getting back on your feet after surgery, injury or an illness is not always easy. Tamarac Rehabilitation & Health Care Center offers a complete continuum of care through its on-site Subacute Rehabilitation Program. Our approach centers on a multi-disciplinary team of experienced, board certified physicians, nurses, social workers, dietitians, and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
We work with you on your medical, social and emotional needs through a individualized care plan. Our goal is to help you reach the highest level of function prior to returning home.
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Cardiac-related Problems
- Pulmonary Impairment
- Diabetes Management
- Loss of Function
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or Related Dementia
Advanced Rehabilitation Equipment
- User defined stride length from 2" to 11.5" with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).